Terms & Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions apply to the “Win an Omna“ prize draw, hereafter known as the “Promotion”, and entry to the Promotion is acceptance of these terms and conditions. Therefore please read these carefully.
- The Promoter and Organising Company of this Promotion is Coup Media Ltd (“The Promoter and Organising Company”) Coup Media LTD, 1st Floor, 2 Woodberry Grove, London, N12 0DR, on behalf of D-Link (Europe) Ltd. (“the Organizing Company”), registered company number 3062020 and whose registered office is at D-Link (Europe) Ltd., D-Link House, Abbey Road, Park Royal, London, NW10 7BX.
- By participating in the promotion you agree to receive news, product updates, promotions and other commercial communications by the Organising Company.
The prize of the promotion
- The promotion offers the chance to win one of the following prizes:
a. D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD, elgato Eve Smart Plug, elgato Eve Motion and Contact Sensors, Apple TV (4th Generation)
b. D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable; No cash alternative is available; Prize is subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances The Promoter and Organising Company reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter and Organising Company and Organizing Company accepts no responsibility for any costs or taxes associated with the prize that are not specifically included in the prize.
- The Promoter and Organising Company and Organising Company is not liable in any way for any costs, expenses, damages or liability incurred by any entrant or injury arising out of or in any way connected with entry to the promotion and/or redemption of the prize, other than as specifically provided for in these Terms and Conditions.
- Terms and Conditions may apply limiting the dates on which the prize may be redeemed.
How to enter the promotion
- To enter the Promotion, users must submit their name and e-mail address on the “Win an Omna” form on the Omna microsite (www.dlink.com/omna). No other method of entry will be accepted.
- No more than one promotion entry may be submitted by any person and the Organising Company reserves the right not to consider any submission made in contravention of this rule.
- When entering the promotion, you are providing your information to the Organising Company, through The Promoter and Organising Company. Usage of your personal data by Promoter Company is limited to the mechanics and communications of the promotion and delivery to Organizing Company.
- Entrants to this promotion may be required by the Organising Company to participate in a publicity photo and/or video. By entering the promotion, you acknowledge that the Organising Company has the right to use your photo, photos and/or videos in any medium and in any reasonable manner it sees fit. The Organising Company shall reimburse you for any reasonable costs that you incur if you are required to take part in any publicity. The Organising Company may publicise, broadcast or otherwise disclose an entrant’s name, character, likeness, statements, country, town of residence and any recording of his or her voice in advertising or promotional activities concerning this promotion.
- Upon entering the promotion, you shall be considered to provide the Organising Company with a licence to use your photo, video, recording or any content/data submitted as part of the promotion for any purpose, including any further publicity or promotion.
- The promotion is open to anybody who is a resident of the Organising Company’s European territories* (excluding Italy, Germany, Austria and Switzerland) and is aged 18 years and over, except for employees of The Promoter and Organising Company, the Organising Company and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their immediate family or anyone else connected with the Promotion.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Promotion. Entering or becoming a winner of this promotion does not imply an obligation or commitment to purchase.
- The promotion commences on Monday 10th April 2017 and closes at 23:59 (GMT) on Friday 12th May 2017 (the “Promotion Period”). Any entries submitted outside of the Promotion Period will not be counted.
- The Promoter and Organising Company can accept no responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse, entries which are corrupt or incomplete or fail to arrive by the before the end of the Promotion Period.
- Entries submitted otherwise than in accordance with the entry instructions and these rules will not be accepted.
- No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computers will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Any entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be rejected. Any entries containing offensive or inappropriate content will be removed.
- Responsibility is not accepted by the Organising Company for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
Winner Selection Process
- One Promotion winner will be chosen at random from all entries validly submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions for each available prize.
- Winners of one prize will be excluded from subsequent prize draws for the promotion. Any given person can only win one prize.
- The winner of the Promotion will be notified within seven (7) days after the close of the promotion via the email address used to enter the promotion.
- If the winner does not respond within fourteen (14) days from the date of notification by the Organising Company then the right to claim the prize will be lost and another winner will be selected in accordance with these Promotion Terms.
- The Promoter and Organising Company and Organising Company can accept no responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse, entries which are corrupt or incomplete or fail to arrive by the before the end of the Promotion Period.
- All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter and Organising Company and Organising Company’s decision is final and binding in all matters.
- The Organising Company reserves the right to withdraw or amend the promotion at any time without notice. The decision of the Organising Company in all matters pertaining to this promotion shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into in respect thereof.
- This promotion is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with EU law.
- Terms and Conditions of entry are provided in English, in line with promotion’s governing law language of English. In the event of there being a discrepancy between the English language version of these terms and conditions and any other language version, the English version shall prevail.
- The name and county of the Promotion winner will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Coup Media, The Loft, 16 – 18 Cambrian Road, Newport, NP20 4AB.
* Albania, Belgium, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, FYR Macedonia, Greece, Hungary, Kosovo, Luxembourg, Malta, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom.